As of November 1st, we are now accepting suite reservations for Norwescon 35! Here’s the scoop:
- Hosting a party? Review the hotel’s rules.
- Presidential (SOLD OUT) and Parlor Suites are located in the Tower and are appropriate for events without loud music. Typical acceptable uses for these suites are receptions, socials, cocktail parties, coffee klatches, luncheons, teas, etc.
- Lakeside Suites (SOLD OUT) and Family Rooms are located in the “party” wing (5B) and are appropriate for louder events.
- A damage deposit is required for all suites. (Please see details under “Damage Deposit” below).
- Reservation requests are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Send reservation requests to the Hotel Liaison through our contact page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Prices and Descriptions
Presidential Suites ($387.00) (SOLD OUT) are located in the Tower, and have room to entertain up to 35 people. They feature a ½ bath off the formal entry, a large living room with two couches and two chairs, dining room table and six chairs, wet bar, and refrigerator. Balcony entrances are at both the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Parlor Suites ($338.00) are located in the Tower, and have room to entertain up to 25 people. They feature a main bathroom off entry, a couch, two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a ½ bath. Balcony entrance off the living room. No connecting rooms are available (there are some adjoining rooms available).
Lakeside Suites ($338.00) (SOLD OUT) are located in Wing 5B, and have room to entertain up to 34 people. They feature a ½ bath off the entry, a large living room with a couch and two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, work desk, TV in armoire, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a separate bathroom featuring a large shower and separate bathtub. Separate balconies for the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Family Rooms ($260.00), located in Wing 5B, are two connecting sleeping rooms. Great for parties or families with small children, these rooms have one hallway entrance and one bathroom.
- A damage/cleaning deposit of $1,000.00 will be required for all suites.
- A credit card of the guest will be pre-approved for the amount, but will not be charged the deposit until checkout.
- Before checking out, it is the responsibility of the guest to have someone from the front desk visit the suite or rooms to verify the condition of the room or suite. Any damage should be noted at that time. When you’re ready to check out, please contact the Convention Services office if you would like a convention committee member to be present.
More information about the Norwescon hotel can be found on our hotel page.