Norwescon is run entirely by volunteers. Each year, over 250 people generously give of their time in order to make Norwescon the best it can be for its members and participants.
Volunteers are the backbone of the convention, from those of us who donate our time year round to those of you who lend a much needed helping hand for a couple of hours at the convention. Whether that is watching the doors at the Masquerade, helping out at the Registration Desk, or manning the Cloak Closet, we need that help.
Norwescon 44 ConCom Meeting Dates
ConCom meetings are held monthly, starting in September. This year’s meeting dates are:
- September 18, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- October 16, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- November 20, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- December 11, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- January 15, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- February 5, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- March 19, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- April 2, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- May 14, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- Meetings will begin at 10 a.m.
Unless noted otherwise, meetings are held via Zoom. Check the Staff Info page or your email about a week before the meeting for the Zoom link!