The Single Pattern Contest is done!
This year’s pattern was Simplicity Pattern 8770: Unisex Costume Capes. A cloak can protect your fantastic garb on the way to a celebration, or to protect you on an arduous trek across strange and dangerous lands. Functional or fashionable or both—it’s up to you.
The object of the competition is to create a one-of-a-kind garment using this pattern. Some adjustments or changes to the pattern is allowed as long as the end product reflects the original pattern.
Congratulations to all the winners!
- Best Novice: Lina for Dragon Wings
- Outstanding Pattern Manipulation: Hazel
- Outstanding Couture Look: Ann Shilling for Winter Cloak
- Overall Charm and Whimsy: Rebecca Demarest for Seattle Midnight Showers
- Best Use of the Con Theme: Ceresa O’Bryan for Winter Peacock
- Best of Show: Alison Owen for Persephone