Norwescon ConCom Staff Information
Please note: Items posted on this page are primarily intended for members of the Norwescon Convention Committee. There’s nothing confidential or private here, so if you’re curious, feel free to browse around even if you’re not part of our ConCom. Or, of course, come join us at one of our monthly ConCom meetings and be a part of Norwescon’s inner workings!
This page last updated.
The Norwescon Bylaws as adopted on May 11, 2019 are available here (90KB .pdf).
Policies and Procedures
The Norwescon Policies and Procedures document (v 15.0) is available here (741KB .pdf).
We have started the process of building a documentation wiki for documenting non-confidential internal processes and procedures. This is still in the very early stages, so content is just being added. If you are a current ConCom member and would like to contribute to this project, please email email@example.com to request editing access.
Google Group Instructions
The Norwescon Google Group is the primary notification method for current ConCom members. If you are serving as part of the ConCom this year, we highly recommend subscribing to this group, which can be checked online or delivered directly to you via email. To join the group:
- Sign in to Google Groups (if you don’t have an active Google account, you can still join the group with limited permissions).
- In the search box, search for “norwescon-concom” (screenshot).
- Click on the “norwescon-concom” result (screenshot).
- Click on the “contact the owner” link (screenshot), and send a brief note letting us know that you’re on this year’s ConCom and would like to join the group.
- Once we approve your request, you’ll get an email letting you know.
NWC43e2 ConCom Meeting Documents
Agendas and any necessary supplemental documents for ConCom meetings will be posted here within the week prior to each meeting; minutes from this year’s ConCom meetings will be posted following each month’s meeting.