Norwescon ConCom Staff Information
Please note: Items posted on this page are primarily intended for members of the Norwescon Convention Committee. There’s nothing confidential or private here, so if you’re curious, feel free to browse around even if you’re not part of our ConCom. Or, of course, come join us at one of our monthly ConCom meetings and be a part of Norwescon’s inner workings!
This page last updated.
The Norwescon Bylaws as adopted on May 11, 2019 are available here (90KB .pdf).
Policies and Procedures
The Norwescon Policies and Procedures document (v 15.1) is available here (1.5 MB .pdf).
Staff Block Room Request
Norwescon ConCom staff may request that their hotel reservation be placed in our staff room block (either in Wing 7 or on the third floor of the tower). A DoubleTree reservation confirmation number is required.
Need to send something in to Publications so we can announce it to the world, update a page on the website or add something new, add it to our program book, or anything along those lines? Make sure you’re giving us everything we need by filling out this form; we’ll give it an editorial pass and then make sure it gets where it needs to go.
We have started the process of building a documentation wiki for documenting non-confidential internal processes and procedures. This is still in the very early stages, so content is just being added. If you are a current ConCom member and would like to contribute to this project, please email email@example.com to request editing access.
Google Group Instructions
Please make sure you are signed up for the Norwescon ConCom mailing list! We manually add staff to this mailing list whenever possible, but missing or changed email addresses can sometimes result in people not being added or not receiving messages.
To make sure you are part of the group:
- Go to the norwescon-concom Google group and sign in with your Google credentials OR the email address you believe should be getting messages from the group.
- If you see messages, then you’re in and should be getting messages. If you’re not sure you’re getting messages, click on “My membership settings” on the left sidebar and verify your email settings (address and how frequently updates are sent to you).
- If you see a “You don’t have permission to access this content” message, you are not a member of the group. Please click on the “Contact owners and managers” link to send an email requesting access to the group. Please be sure to include your name, department, and position in the email so we can verify your eligibility.
NWC44 ConCom Meeting Documents
Agendas and any necessary supplemental documents for ConCom meetings will be posted here within the week prior to each meeting; minutes from this year’s ConCom meetings will be posted following each month’s meeting.
December 11 ConCom
- Agenda (90KB .pdf)
NWC44 Meeting Schedule
This year’s meetings will be held virtually until it is safe to hold in-person meetings again.
Our meetings this year will be held starting at 10 a.m. on the following Saturdays:
- September 18, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- October 16, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- November 20, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- December 11, 2021 (RSVP on Facebook)
- January 16, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- February 5, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- March 19, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- April 2, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)
- May 14, 2022 (RSVP on Facebook)