For Norwescon 43, we offer virtual table space to clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that promote science, science fiction, fantasy, costuming, and other fannish pursuits. This virtual space is an opportunity to share your enthusiasm with Norwescon members who have similar interests.
We are looking for:
- Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that align with the interests of our membership.
- Applicants/organizers who conduct their business with the convention in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that are willing to have their members volunteer for a few hours at the convention would be appreciated.
Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that promote science, science fiction, fantasy, costuming, and other fannish pursuits are the heart and soul of our geeky culture. This year, we will offer two levels of club tables.
- Free: A static listing on our website visible to the public (outside of the paywall).
- Paid: This requires having a membership for Norwescon 43 ($35). In addition to the static listing, you will get a much more dynamic club table behind the paywall. This will include a way for you to have audio/video conversations with our members, along with other features. There is no fee beyond the cost of the Norwescon membership.
Virtual Club Table Facts
- We will have a dedicated listing page on the convention website with an overview of all participating organizations and links to more detailed listings.
- We will provide an optional dynamic club table for organizations to use for interacting with convention attendees.
- No goods or services may be sold with the following exceptions:
- Club, convention, or organization publications
- Fundraising items (pins, pens, ribbons, etc.)
- Raffles and membership drawings
- Applications are reviewed, and selections are juried to ensure a balanced selection of interests.
- Applicants will be notified early in 2021 whether their applications are approved.
Questions or comments? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.