What we’re looking for:
- Professional and amateur artists who produce work that is of science
fiction, fantasy, or fannish interest.
- Artists who conduct their business with the convention in a pleasant
and professional manner.
Art Show Space
- Panel Space: 4′ × 4 ½′ hanging area (maximum four (4))
- Table/Floor Space: 2 ½′ × 3′ display area (maximum two (2))
- Print Shop: Maximum 50 items with no more than 10 copies per item.
Address for Mail-in Art
Attn: Art Show
100 Andover Park W Suite 150-165
Tukwila, WA 98188-2828
Welcome to the Norwescon Art Show registration system
The Norwescon Art Show consistently highlights some of the best in fantasy and science-fiction themed artwork of all types. Featuring work by our Artist Guest of Honor, Sana Takeda, plus many regional artists, we delight in bringing the best possible artwork to you.
The Norwescon Art Show is now accepting applications for Norwescon 43. All art must comply with our genre rules, and we do reserve the right to reject an artist’s application. We accept art from both attending and mail-in artists. The Norwescon Art Show is one of the largest science fiction and fantasy convention art shows in the country.
Please review the polices and snapshot documents linked below for important information before registering:
- Art Show Policies (134kb .pdf)
- Art Show Snapshot (74kb .pdf) (Includes fees, schedule, and other relevant information.)
Pegboard Panels have a 4′ × 4½′ hanging area. A maximum of four panels may be requested.
|Panels/Tabels/Floor Space||$20 per space|
|Print Shop Handling Fee||$20|
|Mail-in Handling Fee||$20|
|A 15% commission will be charged on all sales.|
- Request display space by clicking the Art Show Registration button to access (or create) your Norwescon account.
- After acceptance notification receipt click the Art Show Registration button to pay for your display space.
- Enter art pieces & print bid tags by clicking on the Enter Art button.