We are pleased to announce that next year’s convention, held April 1–4, 2021, will be Norwescon 43 Episode II!
Our theme is The Longest Night, and our Guests of Honor are Jacqueline Carey (Writer), Sana Takeda (Artist), Dr. Susan Langley (Science), and TOR Books (Spotlight Publisher). We are immeasurably grateful to all of our Guests of Honor who have agreed to carry over their plans to join us for Norwescon 43 until next year’s Norwescon 43 Episode II!
The Executive Committee for Norwescon 43 Episode II is:
- Chair: Tonya Clark
- Vice Chair: Jeanine Swanson
- Business: Kathy Bond
- Convention Services: Alexis Smith
- Member Services: John Demboski
- Personnel: Mychael Gheparde
- Programming: Adrienne Loska
- Publications: Sunny Jim Morgan
- Secretary: Michael Hanscom
- Special Events: Veronica Templar
- Treasurer: Don Glover
We’ll have more information on plans for ConCom meetings and more in the weeks to come!