Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
September’s Norwescon 42 planning meeting will be held:
Saturday, September 8, 2018 (R.S.V.P. on Facebook)
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Introductions and Announcements.
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Department breakouts.
- 2:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.: Report backs.
Kaiser Permanente Renton Campus
Rainier Building, Room 111
2715 Naches Ave. SW
Renton, WA 98057
For directions and a map, please see Kaiser Permanente’s website. The nearest bus stop is at SW 27th St. & Naches Ave. SW, served by the RapidRide “F” bus.
There is parking around all the buildings. Please enter through the front lobby of the Rainier building, all other entrances require employee badges. Visitor WiFi is available.
- October ConCom: 10/13/2018
- November ConCom: 11/17/2018
- December ConCom: 12/8/2018
- January ConCom: 1/5/2019
- February ConCom: 2/16/2019
- March ConCom: 3/9/2019
- April ConCom: 4/6/2019
- Stuffing Party: 4/14/2019
- Norwescon 42: 4/18-21/2019
- May Post-Con ConCom: 5/11/2019
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic: TBA