Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
April’s Norwescon 39 post-convention meeting will be held:
- 11:30AM–12:00PM: No host social lunch hour. Bring your lunch early and hang out with friends!
- 12:00PM–12:30PM: Introductions, announcements, and signups for interdepartmental slots.
- 12:30PM–1:00: Timeline review, Exec reports, and Exec voting.
- 1:00PM–1:30: First interdepartmental breakout/meeting time.
- 1:30PM–2:30: Department breakouts.
- 2:30PM–3:00: Second interdepartmental breakout/meeting time.
- 3:00PM–4:30: Report back to full ConCom.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic: TBD