As of noon today (October 1st, 2012), we have opened the request form for reserving party suites at Norwescon 36!
Please review the following guidelines, then fill out our request form to request your suite:
- Hosting a party? Read the hotel rules here.
- The Norwescon 36 Hotel Liaison will begin accepting reservation requests starting at noon on October 1st, 2012. This will be done via the Norwescon website using this form.
- Norwescon will determine who gets which suites; our goal is to see that the rooms are used in a way that best serves our members.
- Determination on who gets a suite will be based on the information supplied to Norwescon via the web form. The order of the request for suites will be taken into account when making this decision.
- Presidential and Parlor Suites are located in the Tower and are inappropriate for events with loud music. Typical acceptable uses for these suites are receptions, socials, cocktail parties, coffee klatches, luncheons, teas, etc.
- Lakeside Suites and Family Rooms are located in the “party” wing (5B) and are appropriate for louder events.
- A damage deposit is required for all suites (please see details under “Damage Deposit” below).
- If possible, the Norwescon Hotel Liaison will try to let the groups know if they get a room by October 15th, 2012.
- There will be a waiting list in case one of the suites becomes available at a later date.
- Should any question or concerns arise you may contact the Norwescon Hotel Liaison by e-mailing email@example.com.
Prices and descriptions
Presidential Suites ($387.00) are located in the Tower, and have room to entertain up to 35 people. They feature a ½ bath off the formal entry, a large living room with two couches and two chairs, dining room table and six chairs, wet bar, and refrigerator. Balcony entrances are at both the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Parlor Suites ($338.00) are located in the Tower, and have room to entertain up to 25 people. They feature a main bathroom off entry, a couch, two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a half bath. Balcony entrance off the living room. No connecting rooms are available. (There are some adjoining rooms available).
Lakeside Suites ($338.00) are located in Wing 5B, and have room to entertain up to 34 people. They feature a ½ bath off the entry, a large living room with a couch and two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, work desk, TV in armoire, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a separate bathroom featuring a large shower and separate bathtub. Separate balconies for the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Family Rooms ($260.00) located in Wing 5B, are 2 connecting sleeping rooms. Great for parties or families with small children, these rooms have one hallway entrance and one bathroom.
- A damage/cleaning deposit of $1,000.00 will be required for all suites.
- A credit card of the guest will be pre-approved for the amount, but will not be charged the deposit until checkout.
- Before checking out, it is the responsibility of the guest to have someone from the front desk visit the suite or rooms to verify the condition of the room or suite. Any damage should be noted at that time. When you’re ready to check out, please contact the Norwescon Convention Services office if you would like a convention committee member to be present.