Norwescon is run entirely by volunteers. Each year, over 250 people generously give of their time in order to make Norwescon the best it can be for its members and participants.
Volunteers are the backbone of the convention, from those of us who donate our time year round to those of you who lend a much needed helping hand for a couple of hours at the convention. Whether that is watching the doors at the Masquerade, helping out at the Registration Desk, or manning the Cloak Closet, we need that help.
Norwescon 43 ConCom Meeting Dates
ConCom meetings are (usually) held on the second Saturday of the month, starting in August or September. The full list of meeting dates will be posted later this summer.
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social Time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:15 p.m.: Introductions
- 12:15 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Announcements
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Breakouts
- 2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.: Report Backs
- 5:00 p.m.: Post-meeting social (location changes monthly and is announced at the meetings)
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
We meet in Maxi’s (at the top of the tower) whenever possible, but please consult the hotel readerboard when you arrive to confirm the location of the meeting room.