Norwescon ConCom Staff Information
Please note: Items posted on this page are primarily intended for members of the Norwescon Convention Committee. There’s nothing confidential or private here, so if you’re curious, feel free to browse around even if you’re not part of our ConCom. Or, of course, come join us at one of our monthly ConCom meetings and be a part of Norwescon’s inner workings!
This page last updated.
The Norwescon Bylaws as adopted on July 18, 2012 are available here (130KB .pdf).
Policies and Procedures
The Norwescon Policies and Procedures document (v 14.0) is available here (1.3MB .pdf).
Google Group Instructions
The Norwescon Google Group is the primary notification method for current ConCom members. If you are serving as part of the ConCom this year, we highly recommend subscribing to this group, which can be checked online or delivered directly to you via email. To join the group:
- Sign in to Google Groups (if you don’t have an active Google account, you can still join the group with limited permissions).
- In the search box, search for “norwescon-concom” (screenshot).
- Click on the “norwescon-concom” result (screenshot).
- Click on the “contact the owner” link (screenshot), and send a brief note letting us know that you’re on this year’s ConCom and would like to join the group.
- Once we approve your request, you’ll get an email letting you know.
2016 Summer Retreat Report
Approximately 50 Norwescon ConCom members met over the final weekend of July to discuss topics and issues of importance regarding the convention, both specific to Norwescon 40 and as we move forward from there. This report summarizes the brainstorming, discussion, and action items decided on at the retreat.
Norwescon Summer Retreat 2016 Report (133 KB .pdf).
NWC41 ConCom Meeting Documents
Agendas and any necessary supplemental documents for ConCom meetings will be posted here within the week prior to each meeting; minutes from this year’s ConCom meetings will be posted following each month’s meeting.
A full schedule of this year’s meetings is available on our Volunteers page.
- NWC41 Meeting Welcome Flyer (700KB .pdf)
- NWC40 Onions and Roses Report (639KB .pdf)
- NWC41 Timeline (59KB .pdf)
If you have additions, corrections, or items that need to be marked as complete, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: your exec and/or your department alias. Please be descriptive if you have corrections.
NWC41 October ConCom
Saturday, October 21st, 2017. Noon–4:30pm at the DoubleTree Hotel.
- Agenda (108KB .pdf)
NWC41 September ConCom
Saturday, September 9th, 2017. Noon–4:30pm at the DoubleTree Hotel.