Norwescon offers table space to clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that promote science, science fiction, fantasy, costuming, and other fannish pursuits. This table space is an opportunity to share your enthusiasm with Norwescon members who have similar interests.
We are looking for:
- Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that align with the interests of our membership.
- Applicants/organizers who have a membership to Norwescon and who will staff the table for the duration of the convention.
- Applicants/organizers who conduct their business with the convention in a pleasant and professional manner.
- Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that are willing to have their members volunteer for a few hours at the convention would be appreciated.
- Clubs, groups, conventions, and organizations that promote science, science fiction, fantasy, costuming, and other fannish pursuits are the heart and soul of our geeky culture, so we do not charge for the tables.
- However, each person staffing a fan table must be registered with the convention and wear their Norwescon membership badge.
Information on applying for table space during Norwescon 41 will be posted later this year.
Norwescon 40 was pleased to welcome the following organizations as club/fan table participants:
All’s Faire 2017
Alliance LARP Seattle
Anglicon 2017: The Day of the Doctors
Beyond Reality Costumers’ Guild (BRCG)
Costumed Characters for Causes
The Cult of Scott Bakula
The Emerald City Androgums
Imperial Starbase Society (I.S.S.)
Jet City Comic Show
Museum of Pop Culture
Northwest Science Fiction Society (NWSFS)
OzCon International: The 53rd Annual Winkie Convention
Primitive Festival Alliance
Songwriters in Seattle
Tenth Fleet – The Royal Manticoran Navy
Washington Shakespeare Festival