March 11, 2005
The Programming Grid and Panels list has been posted on the Panels and Events Page.
February 24, 2005
Room Party Rules
- Open parties must be registered at the Convention Office (located in room 7106). Any open party that is not registered will be subject to closure.
- A host or hostess, who will remain sober, must be listed for the party at the Convention Office, and must remain at the party while it is open. That person is responsible for the party and any incidents that occur there. If the party is serving alcohol, the host or hostess must be 21 or older.
- Parties are restricted to the party areas. No alcohol may leave the area.
- If serving alcohol, hosts and hostesses are responsible for checking identification. Alcohol must be monitored. Minors under 21 may not have access to alcohol.
- Noise must abate at 3 a.m. After that point, the host/hostess of the party must be sure that the noise level stays within their rooms. Parties that do not reduce the noise level are subject to closure.
February 10, 2005
The stuffing party will take place on March 20 at the SeaTac DoubleTree Hotel. See the Volunteering page for further information.
December 27, 2004
Norwescon 28 is pleased to host an Artists Alley. It will take place on Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the convention. For further information please visit our Panels and Events page.
October 7, 2004
Our Science GoH, Dr Suzette Haden Elgin, now has a live journal. Access is through her website by clicking on "Weblog" (which is just below "Announcements") or directly by using the link: http://www.livejournal.com/users/ozarque/
May 1, 2004
Norwescon 27 Masquerade Video
Video tapes and DVDs of the Norwescon 27 Masquerade are available
through an outside vendor:
21291 Howard Ave NE
Kingston WA 98346
halfmac at mac.com
Checks should be made payable to Alan Halfhill.
$15 for VHS
$20 for DVD
Tapes and DVDs of the Masquerade are available for Norwescon 27, Norwescon 26, Norwescon 25,
Norwescon 23, Norwescon 22, and Westercon 56.
Norwescon does not sell or distribute theses videos. Information on the
availability of Masquerade videos is provided as a convenience only, Norwescon
has no responsibility for the
monetary transactions, delivery, or content in relation to these