DoubleTree Seattle Airport Hotel
18740 International Blvd
The DoubleTree, our convention hotel, is booked full Friday night. The staff has arranged for a block of rooms at the Hilton hotel, about 1/2 mile north of the DoubleTree. Members of Norwescon will be charged the same room and parking rates that they would have paid at the DoubleTree. Members who book rooms at the Hilton will have access to a shuttle between the two hotels. Please make your reservations through the Hilton at 206-244-4800 or 1-800-222-8733. Make sure to tell the reservation clerk that you are a Norwescon member. Be aware that the reservation clerks at the 800 number may not be aware of the Norwescon room block and cannot quote you the Norwescon room rate.
The DoubleTree Seattle Airport Hotel is the site of Norwescon 27, April 8 - 11, 2004. The hotel is located at 18740 International Blvd in Seatac, Washington.
- It's best to make a room reservation calling the DoubleTree Seattle
Airport Hotel at (206) 246-8600. If you're planning on hosting a party request a room in a party wing.
- On line reservations can be made at www.doubletree.com, select DoubleTree Seattle Airport Hotel, use the Group/Convention code NRW. Use the comment area to specify the party wing if you will be hosting a party.
- Room rates are $96.00 per night for up to 4 people.
- There is a limit of 5 people per sleeping room and a $10.00 charge for the additional person.
- These rates are available for up to 3 days before and after the convention.
- Parking is complimentary for 1 vehicle per room, $5.00 per day for all other vehicles.
- Need a sitter? The DoubleTree has a relationship with Best Sitter (206) 682-2556.
- The Norwescon 27 Hotel Liaison will begin accepting reservation requests starting October 1st, 2003.
- Presidential and Parlor Suites are appropriate for parties without loud music, receptions, socials, cocktail parties, coffee klatches, luncheons, teas, etc.
- Lakeside Suites and Family Rooms in Wing 5b are appropriate for parties with loud raucous music, bashes, hoe-downs, brannigans, hullabaloos, shindigs, etc.
- A $1000.00 damage deposit will be required for Lakeside Suites and Family Rooms. (Please see details under “Damage Deposit” below.)
- Reservation requests are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- Send reservation requests to hotels
- All suites are $280.00 per night, plus tax.
- Family Rooms are $175.00 per night, plus tax.
Presidential Suites are located in the Tower and have room to entertain up to 25 people. They feature a ½ bath off the formal entry, a large living room with two couches & two chairs, dining room table and six chairs, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a separate bathroom featuring a jacuzzi with seating for 4. Balcony entrances are at both the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Parlor Suites are located in the Tower and have room to entertain up to 15 people. They feature a main bathroom off entry, a couch, two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, wet bar and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a half bath. The main bathroom features a jacuzzi with seating for 2. Balcony entrance off the living room. No connecting rooms are available. (There are some adjoining rooms available).
Lakeside Suites are located in Wing 5B and have room to entertain up to 25 people. They feature a ½ bath off the entry, a large living room with a couch & two chairs, dining room table and four chairs, work desk, TV in armoire, wet bar, and refrigerator. The King size bedroom has a separate bathroom featuring a jacuzzi with seating for 4. Separate balconies for the living room and bedroom. Connecting rooms are available.
Family Rooms, located in Wing 5B, are 2 connecting sleeping rooms. Great for families with small children, these rooms have one hallway entrance and one bathroom.
- $1000.00 damage deposit will be required for Lakeside Suites and Family Rooms.
- The damage deposit will be waived if the guest will not be hosting a party.
- A credit card of the guest will be pre-approved for the amount of $1000. The card will be charged only when there is damage to the room and will be charged at the time of checkout.
- Before checking out, it is the responsibility of the guest to have someone from the front desk visit the suite or rooms to assess damage. When you're ready to check out, please contact the Convention Services office if you would like a convention committee member to be present.