Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
September’s Norwescon 43 planning meeting will be held:
Saturday, September 14, 2019 (R.S.V.P. on Facebook)
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Introductions and Announcements.
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Department breakouts.
- 2:30 p.m.–4:00 p.m.: Report backs.
DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- October 12 ConCom Meeting (NOTE: This meeting will be held at the Kaiser Permanente Renton Campus. See the Volunteers page for more details.)
- November 2 ConCom Meeting
- December 14 ConCom Meeting
- January 18 ConCom Meeting
- February 8 ConCom Meeting
- March 7 ConCom Meeting
- April 5 Stuffing Party
- April 9—12 Norwescon 43
- May 2 Post-Con Meeting