Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
April’s Norwescon 41 post-con meeting will be held:
Saturday, April 28, 2018 (R.S.V.P. on Facebook)
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:15 p.m.: Introductions.
- 12:15 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Announcements.
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Department breakouts.
- 2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.: Report backs.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic: TBA