Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
February’s Norwescon 40 planning meeting will be held:
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:15 p.m.: Introductions.
- 12:15 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Announcements.
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Department breakouts.
- 2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.: Report backs.
Hilton Seattle Airport and Convention Center
17620 International Boulevard
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- March ConCom: 3/18/2017
- Stuffing Party: 4/9/2017
- Norwescon 40: 4/13–16/2017
- May Post-Con ConCom: TBA
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic: TBA