Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
[x_alert heading=”Weather Alert” type=”warning”]Please see this note regarding the weather forecast for this weekend. As of 6:30 a.m. on Thursday, 10/13, the meeting is still scheduled to proceed, but this may be subject to change.[/x_alert]
October’s Norwescon 40 planning meeting will be held:
- 11:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m.: Social time
- 12:00 p.m.–12:15 p.m.: Introductions.
- 12:15 p.m.–12:30 p.m.: Announcements.
- 12:30 p.m.–2:30 p.m.: Department breakouts.
- 2:30 p.m.–4:30 p.m.: Report backs.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- November ConCom: 11/12/2016
- December ConCom: 12/10/2016
- January ConCom: 1/21/2017
- February ConCom: 2/11/2017
- March ConCom: 3/18/2017
- Stuffing Party: 4/9/2017
- Norwescon 40: 4/13–16/2017
- May Post-Con ConCom: TBA
- Volunteer Appreciation Picnic: TBA