Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
December’s Norwescon 38 planning meeting will be held:
- 12:00: Arrive, Announcements, and Introductions
- 12:30–1:30PM: Departmental Breakouts
- 1:30–2:30PM: Interdepartmental Networking
- 2:30PM–4:30PM: Report Backs and Executive Team Business
STAFF PHOTO THIS MEETING: The staff photo for the program book will be taken at 12:30 before the breakout sessions at the December meeting. Please gather at the stairs in the Cascade hallway if you wish to be a part of the photo.
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- January ConCom: January 10th
- February ConCom: February 14th
- March ConCom: March 14th
- Stuffing Party: March 23rd
- Norwescon 38: April 2nd through April 5th!