Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
October’s Norwescon 38 planning meeting will be held:
Saturday, October 18th, 2014 (R.S.V.P. on [Facebook][fb] or Google+)[fb]: https://www.facebook.com/events/380110772143205/ “R.S.V.P. on Facebook”
- 12:00: Arrive, Announcements, and Introductions
- 12:30–1:30PM: Departmental Breakouts
- 1:30–2:30PM: Interdepartmental Networking
- 2:30PM–4:30PM: Report Backs and Executive Team Business
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- November ConCom: November 22nd
- December ConCom: December 13th
- January ConCom: January 10th
- February ConCom: February 14th
- March ConCom: March 14th
- Stuffing Party: March 23rd
- Norwescon 38: April 2nd through April 5th!