Would you like to help plan, organize, and create the Pacific Northwest’s premier science-fiction and fantasy convention? Norwescon is always looking for volunteers, and our monthly Convention Committee planning meetings are a great way to get involved! Come pull back the curtain, meet the masterminds behind the event, and find out where your particular talents can be put to use!
February’s Norwescon 37 planning meeting will be held:
- 10:00 a.m.–12:00 noon: Executive Team Meeting
- 12:00 noon–1:00 p.m.: Lunch
- 1:00 p.m.–5:00 p.m.: Convention Committee (ConCom) Meeting
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport
18740 Pacific Highway South
SeaTac, WA 98188
For directions and a map, please see the hotel’s website.
NOTE: There is a discounted charge of $8.00 for parking.
- March ConCom: March 8, 2014
- April ConCom: April 5, 2014
- Stuffing Party: April 13, 2014
- Norwescon 37: April 17-20, 2014
- Post-con ConCom: May 17, 2014