And speaking of Norwescon 36…
We’ll be rolling our website over to Norwescon 36 information over the coming weeks. In the meantime, here’s a taste of what’s to come next year!
Easter weekend comes a little earlier next year, so Norwescon 36 is already less than a year away! We’ll be back for another year of 4ad.beggarspromo.com fannish fun and frivolity March 28–31, 2013, once again at the Doubletree by Hilton Seattle Airport.
Our theme will be Save the World! Ecologically friendly science, superheroes fending off the dastardly schemes of some villain, wizards and heroes defending the viagra delivered overnight'>viagra delivered overnight downtrodden against the forces of evil, how future technologies will keep our habitats safe for us all (both here on Earth and beyond these blue skies), how alien invasions have been defeated by everything from everyday microbes to warriors standing firm…there’s a lot to play with, and we’re sure you’ll have plenty of ideas to keep you busy over the next year!
Our Guest of Honor lineup so far includes:
- Writer Guest of Honor Catherine Asaro. “Catherine Asaro is an American science fiction and http://npswu.org/sales-viagra fantasy author. She is wow look it cheap fast levitra best known for her books about the Ruby Dynasty, called the Saga of the Skolian Empire.” —Wikipedia
- Artist Guest of Honor Lee Moyer. “Lee Moyer is an American painter, illustrator, graphic designer, Web designer, and comic book painter and buy levitra online from canadacheap levitra tablets'>buy levitra online from canadacheap levitra tablets designer.” —Wikipedia
(Stephan Martinière sends his regrets; unfortunately, he will not be able to join us for Norwescon 36 due to a work conflict.)
- Science Guest of Honor Edward Tenner. “Edward Tenner is a historian of technology and culture. He was a founding advisor of Smithsonian’s Lemelson Center and holds a Ph.D in European history.” —The Atlantic
- Special Guest of Honor Gardner Dozois. “Gardner Raymond Dozois (born July 23, 1947) is an American science fiction author and editor. He was editor of viagra no rx Asimov’s Science Fiction magazine from 1984 to 2004. He has won multiple Hugo and Nebula awards, both as an editor and a writer of short fiction.” —Wikipedia
- Norwescon Grand Master Terry Brooks. “Terence Dean ‘Terry’ Brooks is an American writer of fantasy fiction. He writes mainly epic fantasy, and has also written two movie novelizations. He has written 23 New York Times bestsellers during his writing career, and has over 21 million copies of his books in print. He is one of the biggest-selling living fantasy writers.” —Wikipedia
- Spotlight Publisher Baen Books, represented by Tony Daniel. “Baen Books is an American publishing company established in 1983 by long time science fiction publisher and editor Jim Baen. It is a science fiction and fantasy publishing house that emphasizes space opera, hard science fiction, military science fiction, and fantasy.” —Wikipedia