The Norwescon room block has been sold out since early November — but if you missed out on staying at the DoubleTree by Hilton Seattle Airport, this doesn’t mean you won’t be able to stay close to the convention! In addition to the already announced Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, Norwescon has made arrangements with three other nearby hotels. Here’s the full lineup of alternate lodging possibilities for Norwescon 35:
- The Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center, just up the road from the DoubleTree, has set up a room block for $120 a night for one to four people (the same rate as the DoubleTree’s room block), plus the following perks:
- The guest rooms will be double KING rooms, providing larger beds and more comfort. This is the Hilton’s premium room type and generally their most expensive room!
- All guests staying at the Hilton will be offered a complimentary continental breakfast each day in a private Norwescon Hospitality/Lounge room.
- Complimentary shuttle service between the Hilton and the Doubletree will be available each day for guests to get to and from the convention.
- The Hilton will honor the same parking rates as the Doubletree: one complimentary car per room, each additional car will be $8.00 per night.
Norwescon and the Hilton are happy to be able to offer these perks to those guests who didn’t get space at the DoubleTree. Use the group code “NRW” when booking your room to be sure you get the Norwescon rate.
- La Quinta, 2824 S 188th St, 206-241-5211 (distance: 348 ft.). Rate: $119. Mention Norwescon when making your reservation.
- Coast Gateway Hotel, 18414 International Blvd, 206-248-8200 (distance: 0.1 miles). Rate: $89. Ask for Tonya De La Cruz or Michelle Fischer and mention Norwescon when making the reservation.
- Holiday Inn Seatac, 17338 International Blvd., 877-573-2822 (distance: 0.9 miles). Rate: $89. Use code “INC”. Includes breakfast buffet for 2.